What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Phan Thiet?
We asked expats what a typical home or apartment in Phan Thiet is like. They answered...
"Expat homes and apartments in Phan Thiet are typically modern and comfortable. Most have air conditioning, cable TV, and internet access. Many have balconies or terraces with views of the ocean or the city. The apartments are usually spacious and well-furnished, with plenty of storage space. The kitchens are often equipped with modern appliances and plenty of counter space. The bathrooms are usually equipped with showers and bathtubs. Expat homes and apartments in Phan Thiet are typically located in secure, gated communities with access to amenities such as swimming pools, gyms, and playgrounds," remarked another expat in Phan Thiet, Vietnam.
"I live in a 1 bedroom house in the back of my office, for the sake of security. this is not typical for expats, for a 2 bedroom house in this area you pay around 500 US$," said a member in Phan Thiet, Vietnam.
Get a free international health insurance quote from our partner, Allianz Care, whose plans ensure that you have access to quality healthcare whenever you need it. Allianz's flexible solutions allow you to tailor your cover to meet your needs and budget.
Get a Quote
- What do I need to know before retiring in Phan Thiet?
- What do I need to know before moving to Phan Thiet?
- How do I find a place to live in Phan Thiet?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Phan Thiet?
- What is the average cost of housing in Phan Thiet?
- How do I meet people in Phan Thiet?
- What should I pack when moving to Phan Thiet?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Phan Thiet?
- Will I be able to find a job in Phan Thiet?
- What is life like in Phan Thiet?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Phan Thiet?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Phan Thiet?
- What is the social scene like in Phan Thiet?
- What advice to expats in Phan Thiet have about housing?
- What are medical services in Phan Thiet like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Phan Thiet?
- Is the cost of living in Phan Thiet high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Phan Thiet?
- Why do people move to Phan Thiet?
What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Phan Thiet?If you live in Phan Thiet, newcomers to Phan Thiet would love to hear your answer to this question.