What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Saipan?
We asked expats what a typical home or apartment in Saipan is like. They answered...
"The typical expat home or apartment in Saipan is usually made up of a combination of traditional Chamorro and modern furnishings, providing a unique charm to the living space. The apartments typically have one or two bedrooms, with larger floor plans including a living room, dining room, and kitchen. In many cases, expats also have access to patios, balconies, and other outdoor spaces. Most apartments are outfitted with air-conditioning, although some also incorporate modern fans for additional air circulation. High-speed internet and other modern amenities are also generally available," commented one expat who made the move to Saipan, United States.
Never worry about paying your medical bills out of pocket again. The innovative Get a quote from our partner, PassportCard.
PassportCard allows for a stress-free experience for all expat families, remote travelers, and workers. With a 24/7 customer service and an outstanding customer base of over 2 Million clients, it will feel like medical care at home. Get up to 10% off on your policy now. Get a quote from our partner, PassportCard.
GET A QUOTE
- What should I pack when moving to Saipan?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Saipan?
- Will I be able to find a job in Saipan?
- What is life like in Saipan?
- What do expats in Saipan appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Saipan?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Saipan accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Saipan like?
- What are healthcare services like in Saipan?
- What are medical services in Saipan like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Saipan?
- What are emergency services like in Saipan?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Saipan?
- How are local medical facilities in Saipan?
- As a foreigner living in Saipan, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Saipan?If you live in Saipan, newcomers to Saipan would love to hear your answer to this question.