What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Vienna?
We asked expats what a typical home or apartment in Vienna is like. They answered...
"Expat homes and apartments in Vienna are often situated within the city's inner districts which offer a unique blend of hip, modern style, historic grandeur and centrality. Expat apartments typically feature open plan living spaces, with plenty of natural light and contemporary amenities. High ceilings, parquet or tile flooring, tiled bathrooms, and balconies are also common features in expat apartments in Vienna. The majority of properties are situated in neighbourhoods that are easy to access by public transport," remarked another expat who made the move to Vienna, Austria, Austria.
- What should I pack when moving to Vienna?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Vienna?
- Will I be able to find a job in Vienna?
- What is life like in Vienna?
- What do expats in Vienna appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Vienna?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Vienna accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Vienna like?
- What are healthcare services like in Vienna?
- What are medical services in Vienna like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Vienna?
- What are emergency services like in Vienna?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Vienna?
- How are local medical facilities in Vienna?
- As a foreigner living in Vienna, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Vienna?If you live in Vienna, newcomers to Vienna would love to hear your answer to this question.