What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Paradise Island?
We asked expats what a typical home or apartment in Paradise Island is like. They answered...
"A typical expat home or apartment in Paradise Island, is likely to be a luxurious and spacious property with modern amenities and stunning ocean views. These homes often feature open floor plans, high ceilings, and large windows to let in natural light and showcase the beautiful surroundings. The living spaces are usually well-appointed with comfortable furniture, air conditioning, and high-speed internet access. Kitchens are fully equipped with modern appliances, and bedrooms often have en-suite bathrooms and walk-in closets. Outdoor living spaces, such as balconies or patios, are common and may include a private pool or access to a shared pool and other amenities like a fitness center or tennis courts. The properties are typically located within gated communities or upscale condominium complexes, offering a sense of security and exclusivity. Proximity to the beach, restaurants, and shopping areas is also a common feature of expat homes in Paradise Island," wrote a member who made the move to Paradise Island, Bahamas.
"A typical expat home or apartment on Paradise Island would typically be a luxury residence featuring spacious, modern interiors and expansive outdoor living areas. Amenities can include swimming pools, outdoor barbeque areas, gymnasiums, tennis courts and other facilities. Located close to the beaches on the tropical island, many homes also boast spectacular views of the ocean and lush greenery. With easy access to excellent bars and restaurants, shopping centers, spas and other recreational activities, Paradise Island is the ideal place for luxury expat living," explained one expat living in Paradise Island, Bahamas.
- What should I pack when moving to Paradise Island?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Paradise Island?
- Will I be able to find a job in Paradise Island?
- What is life like in Paradise Island?
- What do expats in Paradise Island appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Paradise Island?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Paradise Island accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Paradise Island like?
- What are healthcare services like in Paradise Island?
- What are medical services in Paradise Island like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Paradise Island?
- What are emergency services like in Paradise Island?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Paradise Island?
- How are local medical facilities in Paradise Island?
- As a foreigner living in Paradise Island, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Paradise Island?If you live in Paradise Island, newcomers to Paradise Island would love to hear your answer to this question.