What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Munich?
We asked expats what a typical home or apartment in Munich is like. They answered...
"Expat homes and apartments in Munich are typically modern and spacious, with high ceilings and large windows that let in plenty of natural light. Many apartments come with balconies or terraces, offering stunning views of the city. Expat homes and apartments are usually well-equipped with modern appliances and amenities, such as dishwashers, washing machines, and dryers. Munich is known for its excellent public transportation system, so many expats choose to live in apartments that are close to a train or bus station," commented one expat who made the move to Munich, Germany.
Never worry about paying your medical bills out of pocket again. The innovative Get a quote from our partner, PassportCard.
PassportCard allows for a stress-free experience for all expat families, remote travelers, and workers. With a 24/7 customer service and an outstanding customer base of over 2 Million clients, it will feel like medical care at home. Get up to 10% off on your policy now. Get a quote from our partner, PassportCard.
GET A QUOTE
"Renting a flat. I think this is very common in Munich. 40% of the population is from outside of Bavaria or Germany. Not too many US expats. But there are a couple of US expat groups," remarked another expat in Munich, Germany.
- What should I pack when moving to Munich?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Munich?
- Will I be able to find a job in Munich?
- What is life like in Munich?
- What do expats in Munich appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Munich?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Munich accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Munich like?
- What are healthcare services like in Munich?
- What are medical services in Munich like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Munich?
- What are emergency services like in Munich?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Munich?
- How are local medical facilities in Munich?
- As a foreigner living in Munich, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Munich?If you live in Munich, newcomers to Munich would love to hear your answer to this question.