What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Berlin?
We asked expats what a typical home or apartment in Berlin is like. They answered...
"Expat homes and apartments in Berlin are typically modern and spacious, with high ceilings and large windows that let in plenty of natural light. Many apartments come with balconies or terraces, and some even have access to a garden. Kitchens are often equipped with modern appliances, and bathrooms are typically modern and well-maintained. Expat homes and apartments in Berlin are usually located in the city center, close to public transportation, shops, restaurants, and other amenities," commented one expat who made the move to Berlin, Germany.
The insurance that travels with you. Now Health International's insurance plans offer you access to world-class healthcare facilities and treatment wherever and whenever you need it. With digital services, 24x7 customer support in different languages, and award-winning service, Now Health International will look after you no matter where you choose to go. Get a Quote from Now Health International.
GET A QUOTE
- What should I pack when moving to Berlin?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Berlin?
- Will I be able to find a job in Berlin?
- What is life like in Berlin?
- What do expats in Berlin appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Berlin?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Berlin accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Berlin like?
- What are healthcare services like in Berlin?
- What are medical services in Berlin like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Berlin?
- What are emergency services like in Berlin?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Berlin?
- How are local medical facilities in Berlin?
- As a foreigner living in Berlin, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Berlin?If you live in Berlin, newcomers to Berlin would love to hear your answer to this question.