What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Cali?
We asked expats what a typical home or apartment in Cali is like. They answered...
"Expat homes and apartments in Cali are typically modern and comfortable, with plenty of natural light and airy spaces. Many expats choose to live in the city center, where they can enjoy the convenience of being close to shops, restaurants, and other amenities. Expat apartments often come with balconies or terraces, providing a great place to relax and take in the views of the city. Many expats also choose to live in gated communities, which offer additional security and amenities such as swimming pools, gyms, and playgrounds," said a member in Cali, Colombia.
Never worry about paying your medical bills out of pocket again. The innovative Get a quote from our partner, PassportCard.
PassportCard allows for a stress-free experience for all expat families, remote travelers, and workers. With a 24/7 customer service and an outstanding customer base of over 2 Million clients, it will feel like medical care at home. Get up to 10% off on your policy now. Get a quote from our partner, PassportCard.
GET A QUOTE
- What do I need to know before retiring in Cali?
- What do I need to know before moving to Cali?
- How do I find a place to live in Cali?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Cali?
- What is the average cost of housing in Cali?
- How do I meet people in Cali?
- What should I pack when moving to Cali?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Cali?
- Will I be able to find a job in Cali?
- What is life like in Cali?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Cali?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Cali?
- What is the social scene like in Cali?
- What advice to expats in Cali have about housing?
- What are medical services in Cali like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Cali?
- Is the cost of living in Cali high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Cali?
- Why do people move to Cali?
What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Cali?If you live in Cali, newcomers to Cali would love to hear your answer to this question.