What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Mal Pais?
We asked expats what a typical home or apartment in Mal Pais is like. They answered...
"Expat homes and apartments in Mal Pais are typically stylishly designed and comfortable, often with modern or contemporary furnishings. These homes and apartments often feature a comfortable outdoor living space that incorporates a swimming pool, outdoor bar and seating area making them great for outdoor living and dining. Many Mal Pais homes and apartments are located near the beach and offer stunning ocean views," wrote a member who made the move to Mal Pais, Costa Rica.
The insurance that travels with you. Now Health International's insurance plans offer you access to world-class healthcare facilities and treatment wherever and whenever you need it. With digital services, 24x7 customer support in different languages, and award-winning service, Now Health International will look after you no matter where you choose to go. Get a Quote from Now Health International.
GET A QUOTE
- What should I pack when moving to Mal Pais?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Mal Pais?
- Will I be able to find a job in Mal Pais?
- What is life like in Mal Pais?
- What do expats in Mal Pais appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Mal Pais?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Mal Pais accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Mal Pais like?
- What are healthcare services like in Mal Pais?
- What are medical services in Mal Pais like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Mal Pais?
- What are emergency services like in Mal Pais?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Mal Pais?
- How are local medical facilities in Mal Pais?
- As a foreigner living in Mal Pais, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Mal Pais?If you live in Mal Pais, newcomers to Mal Pais would love to hear your answer to this question.