What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Salinas?
We asked expats what a typical home or apartment in Salinas is like. They answered...
"In Salinas you also can find less crowded areas away from the busy weekend tourism and noise. Little known is Porto Lucia a 15 min drive from the Malecon of Salinas. Here you can find quiet beachfront living with modern furnished condos on beachfront with all the amenities of the crowded Salinas tourist area & walking distance to the largest mall in the area. You can find it on google maps. Another option to the tourist area of Salinas yet still in Salinas," remarked another expat in Salinas, Ecuador.
"A typical expat home or apartment in Salinas is typically modern and well-maintained, with top-notch facilities, and often with balconies for a stunning view of the ocean. Expat apartments tend to be spacious, with extra features such as a washing machine, glazed windows, and tiled floors, making them a great choice for those looking for comfort and convenience. This city is known for its warm climate, beautiful beaches and inclusive community, so it's no wonder that expats are drawn here," said a member in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador.
- What should I pack when moving to Salinas?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Salinas?
- Will I be able to find a job in Salinas?
- What is life like in Salinas?
- What do expats in Salinas appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Salinas?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Salinas accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Salinas like?
- What are healthcare services like in Salinas?
- What are medical services in Salinas like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Salinas?
- What are emergency services like in Salinas?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Salinas?
- How are local medical facilities in Salinas?
- As a foreigner living in Salinas, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Salinas?If you live in Salinas, newcomers to Salinas would love to hear your answer to this question.