What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Quito?
We asked expats what a typical home or apartment in Quito is like. They answered...
"A typical expat home or apartment in Quito is usually modern and spacious, with large windows offering beautiful natural light and magnificent views of the surrounding mountains. Many apartments come with contemporary, open plan designs and full kitchen amenities, whereas others feature colonial-style buildings and high-ceilinged apartments with Spanish-tiled courtyards. In addition, most expat homes and apartments offer high-end security systems and off-street parking, making them very safe and secure," said a member in Quito, Ecuador, Ecuador.
Quickly and easily find trusted moving, insurance, relocation and other providers with Expat Exchange's Moving Planner. Select which of our trusted partners you would like to hear from and we'll do the rest.
Get Started Now
"A "suite" or two rooms and bath, lovely little place, good dueno and furnished nicely with condominio fee monthly it's $460. in the swanky neightborhood of Gonzalez Suarez. Noise here is bad," remarked another expat who made the move to Quito, Ecuador.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Quito?
- What do I need to know before moving to Quito?
- How do I find a place to live in Quito?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Quito?
- What is the average cost of housing in Quito?
- How do I meet people in Quito?
- What should I pack when moving to Quito?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Quito?
- Will I be able to find a job in Quito?
- What is life like in Quito?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Quito?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Quito?
- What is the social scene like in Quito?
- What advice to expats in Quito have about housing?
- What are medical services in Quito like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Quito?
- Is the cost of living in Quito high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Quito?
- Why do people move to Quito?
What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Quito?If you live in Quito, newcomers to Quito would love to hear your answer to this question.