What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Tallinn?
We asked expats what a typical home or apartment in Tallinn is like. They answered...
"Expat homes and apartments in Tallinn are typically modern and spacious, with high ceilings and large windows that let in plenty of natural light. Many of the apartments are located in the city center, close to shops, restaurants, and other amenities. The interiors are often decorated with contemporary furnishings and feature modern appliances. Expats can also find apartments in the suburbs, which offer more space and a quieter atmosphere," wrote a member who made the move to Tallinn, Estonia.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Tallinn?
- What do I need to know before moving to Tallinn?
- How do I find a place to live in Tallinn?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Tallinn?
- What is the average cost of housing in Tallinn?
- How do I meet people in Tallinn?
- What should I pack when moving to Tallinn?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Tallinn?
- Will I be able to find a job in Tallinn?
- What is life like in Tallinn?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Tallinn?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Tallinn?
- What is the social scene like in Tallinn?
- What advice to expats in Tallinn have about housing?
- What are medical services in Tallinn like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Tallinn?
- Is the cost of living in Tallinn high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Tallinn?
- Why do people move to Tallinn?
What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Tallinn?If you live in Tallinn, newcomers to Tallinn would love to hear your answer to this question.