What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Athens?
We asked expats what a typical home or apartment in Athens is like. They answered...
"Expat homes and apartments in Athens are typically modern and spacious, with large windows that let in plenty of natural light. Many apartments have balconies with views of the city, and some have access to a shared pool or garden. Expat homes and apartments are usually well-equipped with modern appliances and amenities, such as air conditioning, Wi-Fi, and cable TV. Many expats also enjoy the convenience of having a concierge service or a doorman," said another expat in Athens, Greece.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Athens?
- What do I need to know before moving to Athens?
- How do I find a place to live in Athens?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Athens?
- What is the average cost of housing in Athens?
- How do I meet people in Athens?
- What should I pack when moving to Athens?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Athens?
- Will I be able to find a job in Athens?
- What is life like in Athens?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Athens?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Athens?
- What is the social scene like in Athens?
- What advice to expats in Athens have about housing?
- What are medical services in Athens like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Athens?
- Is the cost of living in Athens high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Athens?
- Why do people move to Athens?
What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Athens?If you live in Athens, newcomers to Athens would love to hear your answer to this question.