What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Batam?
We asked expats what a typical home or apartment in Batam is like. They answered...
"Expat homes and apartments in Batam are typically modern and comfortable, with air conditioning, cable TV, and internet access. Many expats choose to live in gated communities, which offer a range of amenities such as swimming pools, gyms, and playgrounds. Expat apartments often come with balconies, offering views of the city or the sea. Furnished apartments are also available, providing a convenient option for those who don't want to bring their own furniture," said another expat in Batam, Indonesia.
"3 bedroom, 2.5 bath, driveway, not much of a yard. This is pretty typical for the area, and a lot of expats live in this area," wrote a member who made the move to Batam, Indonesia.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Batam?
- What do I need to know before moving to Batam?
- How do I find a place to live in Batam?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Batam?
- What is the average cost of housing in Batam?
- How do I meet people in Batam?
- What should I pack when moving to Batam?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Batam?
- Will I be able to find a job in Batam?
- What is life like in Batam?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Batam?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Batam?
- What is the social scene like in Batam?
- What advice to expats in Batam have about housing?
- What are medical services in Batam like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Batam?
- Is the cost of living in Batam high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Batam?
- Why do people move to Batam?
What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Batam?If you live in Batam, newcomers to Batam would love to hear your answer to this question.