What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Galway?
We asked expats what a typical home or apartment in Galway is like. They answered...
"Expat homes and apartments in Galway typically feature modern amenities and furnishings, with many offering stunning views of the city and the surrounding countryside. Many expat homes and apartments are located in the city centre, providing easy access to the many shops, restaurants, and attractions that Galway has to offer. Expat homes and apartments often come with a variety of amenities, such as private balconies, fully-equipped kitchens, and spacious living areas. Many expat homes and apartments also feature high-speed internet, cable television, and other modern conveniences," said a member in Galway, Ireland.
Get a free international health insurance quote from our partner, Allianz Care, whose plans ensure that you have access to quality healthcare whenever you need it. Allianz's flexible solutions allow you to tailor your cover to meet your needs and budget.
Get a Quote
- What do I need to know before retiring in Galway?
- What do I need to know before moving to Galway?
- How do I find a place to live in Galway?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Galway?
- What is the average cost of housing in Galway?
- How do I meet people in Galway?
- What should I pack when moving to Galway?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Galway?
- Will I be able to find a job in Galway?
- What is life like in Galway?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Galway?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Galway?
- What is the social scene like in Galway?
- What advice to expats in Galway have about housing?
- What are medical services in Galway like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Galway?
- Is the cost of living in Galway high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Galway?
- Why do people move to Galway?
What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Galway?If you live in Galway, newcomers to Galway would love to hear your answer to this question.