What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Florence?
We asked expats what a typical home or apartment in Florence is like. They answered...
"Expat homes and apartments in Florence typically have large windows, which allow for ample natural light, high ceilings, and plenty of space for storage and decoration. They often have modern interiors, incorporating both classic and contemporary designs, and a mix of practical and decorative furniture. Expat apartments typically come with amenities, such as a kitchen or balcony, depending on the type and size of the apartment. There are many residential buildings in Florence, so expats will also be able to find a range of buildings, different sizes and designs that can fit with their personal tastes and preferences," commented one expat who made the move to Florence, Italy.
"I chose a two bedroom apartment because my 28 year old daughter came with and we wanted our own bedrooms. Plus, we knew we would have relatives and friends come. There was an elevator that maybe half of the apartments have with washer in the unit. Not many houses to rent except maybe in the country," remarked another expat in Florence, Italy.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Florence?
- What do I need to know before moving to Florence?
- How do I find a place to live in Florence?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Florence?
- What is the average cost of housing in Florence?
- How do I meet people in Florence?
- What should I pack when moving to Florence?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Florence?
- Will I be able to find a job in Florence?
- What is life like in Florence?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Florence?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Florence?
- What is the social scene like in Florence?
- What advice to expats in Florence have about housing?
- What are medical services in Florence like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Florence?
- Is the cost of living in Florence high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Florence?
- Why do people move to Florence?
What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Florence?If you live in Florence, newcomers to Florence would love to hear your answer to this question.