What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Bishkek?
We asked expats what a typical home or apartment in Bishkek is like. They answered...
"Expat homes and apartments in Bishkek are typically modern and comfortable. Many expats choose to live in the city center, where they can enjoy easy access to amenities such as restaurants, shops, and entertainment. Apartments tend to be spacious and well-equipped, with modern appliances and furnishings. Many expats also choose to live in gated communities, which offer additional security and privacy," wrote a member who made the move to Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan.
The insurance that travels with you. Now Health International's insurance plans offer you access to world-class healthcare facilities and treatment wherever and whenever you need it. With digital services, 24x7 customer support in different languages, and award-winning service, Now Health International will look after you no matter where you choose to go. Get a Quote from Now Health International.
GET A QUOTE
- What should I pack when moving to Bishkek?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Bishkek?
- Will I be able to find a job in Bishkek?
- What is life like in Bishkek?
- What do expats in Bishkek appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Bishkek?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Bishkek accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Bishkek like?
- What are healthcare services like in Bishkek?
- What are medical services in Bishkek like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Bishkek?
- What are emergency services like in Bishkek?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Bishkek?
- How are local medical facilities in Bishkek?
- As a foreigner living in Bishkek, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Bishkek?If you live in Bishkek, newcomers to Bishkek would love to hear your answer to this question.