What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Luxembourg?
We asked expats what a typical home or apartment in Luxembourg is like. They answered...
"A typical expat home or apartment in Luxembourg is likely to be located in a safe and well-connected neighborhood, close to international schools, shopping centers, and public transportation. These homes are often modern and well-maintained, featuring spacious living areas, fully-equipped kitchens, and multiple bedrooms. Some apartments may also offer amenities such as a balcony, terrace, or garden, as well as access to shared facilities like a gym, swimming pool, or parking. Additionally, expat homes in Luxembourg may come furnished or unfurnished, depending on the preferences of the tenant. Overall, expat homes in Luxembourg are designed to provide a comfortable and convenient living experience for their residents," said a member in Luxembourg, Luxembourg.
"Luxembourg expat homes and apartments tend to be modern and comfortable, with many luxury features. Most homes have at least three bedrooms and two bathrooms, as well as a large, open layout and spacious living areas. Floors are usually wood, tile, or laminate, with underfloor heating, while some buildings may feature a lift. Kitchens are usually fitted with modern appliances and some balconies, terraces, and outdoor spaces are common. Internet and telephone connections can often be easily established and buildings typically offer intercom and CCTV security systems," remarked another expat who made the move to Luxembourg, Luxembourg.
- What should I pack when moving to Luxembourg?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Luxembourg?
- Will I be able to find a job in Luxembourg?
- What is life like in Luxembourg?
- What do expats in Luxembourg appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Luxembourg?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Luxembourg accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Luxembourg like?
- What are healthcare services like in Luxembourg?
- What are medical services in Luxembourg like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Luxembourg?
- What are emergency services like in Luxembourg?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Luxembourg?
- How are local medical facilities in Luxembourg?
- As a foreigner living in Luxembourg, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Luxembourg?If you live in Luxembourg, newcomers to Luxembourg would love to hear your answer to this question.