What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Luxembourg City?
We asked expats what a typical home or apartment in Luxembourg City is like. They answered...
"Expat housing in Luxembourg City ranges from studio apartments to houses and villas depending on the size and budget of the expat. Most expat apartments come with modern furnishings, multiple bathrooms, and balconies with views of the city or the surrounding countryside. Additionally, many expat homes come with modern kitchen appliances such as dishwashers, washer-dryers, and ovens. Housing here is relatively expensive, making it difficult for single expats to find more affordable apartments. Nonetheless, the country offers an excellent quality of life with an abundance of cultural activities and friendly locals," mentioned another expat when asked about moving to Luxembourg City, Luxembourg.
- What should I pack when moving to Luxembourg City?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Luxembourg City?
- Will I be able to find a job in Luxembourg City?
- What is life like in Luxembourg City?
- What do expats in Luxembourg City appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Luxembourg City?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Luxembourg City accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Luxembourg City like?
- What are healthcare services like in Luxembourg City?
- What are medical services in Luxembourg City like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Luxembourg City?
- What are emergency services like in Luxembourg City?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Luxembourg City?
- How are local medical facilities in Luxembourg City?
- As a foreigner living in Luxembourg City, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Luxembourg City?If you live in Luxembourg City, newcomers to Luxembourg City would love to hear your answer to this question.