What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Tequisquiapan?
We asked expats what a typical home or apartment in Tequisquiapan is like. They answered...
"Expat homes and apartments in Tequisquiapan usually feature a mix of traditional Mexican design and modern amenities. Commonly found in expat homes in Tequisquiapan are courtyards, balconies, and/or rooftop terraces, ideal for enjoying the warm Mexican climate. Interiors typically feature high ceilings, white walls, natural wood finishes, and Mexican tile floors. Many expats also include colorful textiles and art from the region to give their homes an even more Mexican flair. Kitchens often come equipped with stainless steel appliances, while bathrooms may include fixtures from local boutiques or large retailers. All homes and apartments in Tequisquiapan typically come with TV and internet connectively, enabling expats to keep in touch with friends and family back home," remarked another expat in Tequisquiapan, Mexico.
- What should I pack when moving to Tequisquiapan?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Tequisquiapan?
- Will I be able to find a job in Tequisquiapan?
- What is life like in Tequisquiapan?
- What do expats in Tequisquiapan appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Tequisquiapan?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Tequisquiapan accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Tequisquiapan like?
- What are healthcare services like in Tequisquiapan?
- What are medical services in Tequisquiapan like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Tequisquiapan?
- What are emergency services like in Tequisquiapan?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Tequisquiapan?
- How are local medical facilities in Tequisquiapan?
- As a foreigner living in Tequisquiapan, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Tequisquiapan?If you live in Tequisquiapan, newcomers to Tequisquiapan would love to hear your answer to this question.