What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Oslo?
We asked expats what a typical home or apartment in Oslo is like. They answered...
"Expat homes and apartments in Oslo are typically modern and spacious, with large windows that let in plenty of natural light. Many apartments come with balconies or terraces, offering stunning views of the city and surrounding countryside. Expat homes and apartments are usually well-equipped with modern appliances and amenities, such as dishwashers, washing machines, and dryers. Many apartments also come with access to a shared gym, sauna, and swimming pool. Oslo is a safe city, so expats can feel secure in their homes and apartments," mentioned another expat when asked about moving to Oslo, Norway.
"Most of our expat friends have slightly larger places, but none have as nice a patio or w/d. I think overall they are comparable," commented one expat who made the move to Oslo, Norway.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Oslo?
- What do I need to know before moving to Oslo?
- How do I find a place to live in Oslo?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Oslo?
- What is the average cost of housing in Oslo?
- How do I meet people in Oslo?
- What should I pack when moving to Oslo?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Oslo?
- Will I be able to find a job in Oslo?
- What is life like in Oslo?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Oslo?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Oslo?
- What is the social scene like in Oslo?
- What advice to expats in Oslo have about housing?
- What are medical services in Oslo like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Oslo?
- Is the cost of living in Oslo high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Oslo?
- Why do people move to Oslo?
What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Oslo?If you live in Oslo, newcomers to Oslo would love to hear your answer to this question.