What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Tromso?
We asked expats what a typical home or apartment in Tromso is like. They answered...
"Expat homes and apartments in Tromso tend to be spacious with high ceilings and large windows that allow for plenty of natural light. There are generally a variety of options for expats in terms of size, style, location and budget. Many apartments offer modern amenities such as decking/balconies, laundry facilities, storage areas, and fully equipped kitchens. In addition, some popular amenities include underfloor heating, whirlpool baths, and secure parking lots. Many apartments also offer incredible views of the mountainous landscape, which can be enjoyed from the comfort of your home. Most expat residences are located near the city center or the stunning Arctic ocean, allowing for easy access to the many activities and restaurants that Tromso has to offer," remarked another expat who made the move to Tromso, Norway.
"We live in a one bedroom apartment that we were able to sublease fully furnished. Typically people live in houses if available," explained one expat living in Tromso, Norway.
AGS Worldwide Movers can move you to and from anywhere in the world. Presently the AGS Group has over 141 locations in more than 95 countries and has one of the largest networks in the international removals industry. We relocate 85,000 families every year. Free moving quote!
Get a Quote
- What do I need to know before retiring in Tromso?
- What do I need to know before moving to Tromso?
- How do I find a place to live in Tromso?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Tromso?
- What is the average cost of housing in Tromso?
- How do I meet people in Tromso?
- What should I pack when moving to Tromso?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Tromso?
- Will I be able to find a job in Tromso?
- What is life like in Tromso?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Tromso?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Tromso?
- What is the social scene like in Tromso?
- What advice to expats in Tromso have about housing?
- What are medical services in Tromso like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Tromso?
- Is the cost of living in Tromso high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Tromso?
- Why do people move to Tromso?
What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Tromso?If you live in Tromso, newcomers to Tromso would love to hear your answer to this question.