What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Nueva Gorgona?
We asked expats what a typical home or apartment in Nueva Gorgona is like. They answered...
"Nueva Gorgona is a town situated in the Central region of Panama and is a popular destination for expatriates due to its close proximity to Panama City. Expat homes and apartments in this area tend to be modern and typically come with all the amenities one could need. Expats can typically expect apartments and homes to be spacious, tastefully furnished, and often feature modern amenities such as air conditioning, wifi, washer and dryers, and kitchen appliances. Many properties in Nueva Gorgona tend to have bigger balconies that offer spectacular views of the beach and ocean. Security is usually tight in the area and many buildings have 24-hour security guards for added protection," commented one expat who made the move to Nueva Gorgona, Panama.
"We currently live in a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo on the 17th floor at the beach," remarked another expat in Nueva Gorgona , Panama.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Nueva Gorgona?
- What do I need to know before moving to Nueva Gorgona?
- How do I find a place to live in Nueva Gorgona?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Nueva Gorgona?
- What is the average cost of housing in Nueva Gorgona?
- How do I meet people in Nueva Gorgona?
- What should I pack when moving to Nueva Gorgona?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Nueva Gorgona?
- Will I be able to find a job in Nueva Gorgona?
- What is life like in Nueva Gorgona?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Nueva Gorgona?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Nueva Gorgona?
- What is the social scene like in Nueva Gorgona?
- What advice to expats in Nueva Gorgona have about housing?
- What are medical services in Nueva Gorgona like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Nueva Gorgona?
- Is the cost of living in Nueva Gorgona high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Nueva Gorgona?
- Why do people move to Nueva Gorgona?
What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Nueva Gorgona?If you live in Nueva Gorgona, newcomers to Nueva Gorgona would love to hear your answer to this question.