What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Jeddah?
We asked expats what a typical home or apartment in Jeddah is like. They answered...
"Expat homes and apartments in Jeddah are typically modern and spacious, with large windows and balconies that offer stunning views of the city. Many expat homes and apartments come with amenities such as air conditioning, swimming pools, and gyms. Expats can also find furnished apartments with all the necessary appliances and furniture. Security is also a priority in Jeddah, with many expat homes and apartments featuring 24-hour security guards and CCTV surveillance," explained one expat living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
The insurance that travels with you. Now Health International's insurance plans offer you access to world-class healthcare facilities and treatment wherever and whenever you need it. With digital services, 24x7 customer support in different languages, and award-winning service, Now Health International will look after you no matter where you choose to go. Get a Quote from Now Health International.
GET A QUOTE
- What should I pack when moving to Jeddah?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Jeddah?
- Will I be able to find a job in Jeddah?
- What is life like in Jeddah?
- What do expats in Jeddah appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Jeddah?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Jeddah accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Jeddah like?
- What are healthcare services like in Jeddah?
- What are medical services in Jeddah like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Jeddah?
- What are emergency services like in Jeddah?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Jeddah?
- How are local medical facilities in Jeddah?
- As a foreigner living in Jeddah, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Jeddah?If you live in Jeddah, newcomers to Jeddah would love to hear your answer to this question.