What is the average cost of housing in London?
If you are thinking about moving to London, cost of living in probably a key consideration. Expats commented about the cost of housing...
"The cost of housing in London is generally quite high. The average cost of renting a one-bedroom apartment in London is around £1,500 per month, while the average cost of buying a property in London is around £500,000. Prices can vary significantly depending on the area and type of property," mentioned another expat when asked about moving to London, England.
"Housing costs are definitely higher here, significantly so. To rent a 2-bed apartment in a central location, you have to count with at least £400 per week," commented one expat who made the move to London, UK.
- What should I pack when moving to London?
- Where should I setup a bank account in London?
- Will I be able to find a job in London?
- What is life like in London?
- What do expats in London appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in London?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in London accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in London like?
- What are healthcare services like in London?
- What are medical services in London like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in London?
- What are emergency services like in London?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in London?
- How are local medical facilities in London?
- As a foreigner living in London, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What is the average cost of housing in London?If you live in London, newcomers to London would love to hear your answer to this question.