What is the average cost of housing in Altea?
If you are thinking about moving to Altea, cost of living in probably a key consideration. Expats commented about the cost of housing...
"The cost of housing in Altea is generally quite reasonable, with the average price for a two-bedroom apartment ranging from around €500 to €800 per month. Prices can vary depending on the location and size of the property, with larger apartments and those located closer to the beach typically costing more," said a member in Altea, Spain.
The insurance that travels with you. Now Health International's insurance plans offer you access to world-class healthcare facilities and treatment wherever and whenever you need it. With digital services, 24x7 customer support in different languages, and award-winning service, Now Health International will look after you no matter where you choose to go. Get a Quote from Now Health International.
GET A QUOTE
"My rent is 400 Euros per month, plus about 40 for electricity and 5 for water. My mortgage in the Central Coast of California was $4000, granted for a larger house, but an equivalent size home on the edge of the Altea with land, would still be far cheaper than my home in California," remarked another expat who made the move to Altea, Spain.
- What should I pack when moving to Altea?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Altea?
- Will I be able to find a job in Altea?
- What is life like in Altea?
- What do expats in Altea appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Altea?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Altea accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Altea like?
- What are healthcare services like in Altea?
- What are medical services in Altea like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Altea?
- What are emergency services like in Altea?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Altea?
- How are local medical facilities in Altea?
- As a foreigner living in Altea, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What is the average cost of housing in Altea?If you live in Altea, newcomers to Altea would love to hear your answer to this question.