What is the average cost of housing in Hua Hin?
If you are thinking about moving to Hua Hin, cost of living in probably a key consideration. Expats commented about the cost of housing...
"The average cost of housing in Hua Hin depends on location, size, and amenities. Prices range from around 50 Baht per month for basic accommodation in areas further away from the city center, to large luxury villas for several hundred thousand Baht," wrote a member who made the move to Hua Hin, Thailand.
"I have just rented a lovely apartment in Hua Hin, Thailand. Hua Hin is about 3 hours south of Bangkok. A great location, on the coast with amazing golf courses. It's a modern city but not nearly as busy as Bangkok. All of the major hotels are here. There is a great mix of modern shopping malls and old markets. My apartment is small but there's just one of me. It's 33 sq. meters. A bedroom, combined kitchen/living room, and a bathroom with a big shower. The building is two years old. It's one block from the ocean and a five-minute walk to a gorgeous shopping mall with grocery store. There is a lovely pool and gym. I am paying 10,000 baht - as of October 2022 that's CDN$400 per month. I'm from Vancouver, Canada. A comparable apartment would be $2000 a month in Vancouver," explained one expat living in Thailand.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Hua Hin?
- What do I need to know before moving to Hua Hin?
- How do I find a place to live in Hua Hin?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Hua Hin?
- What is the average cost of housing in Hua Hin?
- How do I meet people in Hua Hin?
- What should I pack when moving to Hua Hin?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Hua Hin?
- Will I be able to find a job in Hua Hin?
- What is life like in Hua Hin?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Hua Hin?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Hua Hin?
- What is the social scene like in Hua Hin?
- What advice to expats in Hua Hin have about housing?
- What are medical services in Hua Hin like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Hua Hin?
- Is the cost of living in Hua Hin high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Hua Hin?
- Why do people move to Hua Hin?
What is the average cost of housing in Hua Hin?If you live in Hua Hin, newcomers to Hua Hin would love to hear your answer to this question.