What is the average cost of housing in Hua Hin?
If you are thinking about moving to Hua Hin, cost of living in probably a key consideration. Expats commented about the cost of housing...
"The cost of housing in Hua Hin varies depending on the type of accommodation and location. Generally, the cost of renting a house or apartment in Hua Hin is quite reasonable, with prices ranging from around 5,000 baht per month for a basic studio apartment to around 30,000 baht per month for a luxury villa," said a member in Hua Hin, Thailand.
"I have just rented a lovely apartment in Hua Hin, Thailand. Hua Hin is about 3 hours south of Bangkok. A great location, on the coast with amazing golf courses. It's a modern city but not nearly as busy as Bangkok. All of the major hotels are here. There is a great mix of modern shopping malls and old markets. My apartment is small but there's just one of me. It's 33 sq. meters. A bedroom, combined kitchen/living room, and a bathroom with a big shower. The building is two years old. It's one block from the ocean and a five-minute walk to a gorgeous shopping mall with grocery store. There is a lovely pool and gym. I am paying 10,000 baht - as of October 2022 that's CDN$400 per month. I'm from Vancouver, Canada. A comparable apartment would be $2000 a month in Vancouver," remarked another expat who made the move to Thailand.
- What should I pack when moving to Hua Hin?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Hua Hin?
- Will I be able to find a job in Hua Hin?
- What is life like in Hua Hin?
- What do expats in Hua Hin appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Hua Hin?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Hua Hin accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Hua Hin like?
- What are healthcare services like in Hua Hin?
- What are medical services in Hua Hin like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Hua Hin?
- What are emergency services like in Hua Hin?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Hua Hin?
- How are local medical facilities in Hua Hin?
- As a foreigner living in Hua Hin, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What is the average cost of housing in Hua Hin?If you live in Hua Hin, newcomers to Hua Hin would love to hear your answer to this question.