What is the average cost of housing in Punta del Este?
If you are thinking about moving to Punta del Este, cost of living in probably a key consideration. Expats commented about the cost of housing...
"The cost of housing in Punta del Este is generally quite high, with prices ranging from mid-range to luxury. The average cost of a one-bedroom apartment in the city is around $1,000 USD per month, while a three-bedroom apartment can cost up to $2,500 USD per month. Prices for larger homes and villas can be significantly higher," said a member in Punta del Este, Uruguay.
"Lower than the taxes where I lived in the States. Average cost of housing in Punta Del Este of interest to expats is $200-450k," remarked another expat who made the move to Punta Del Este, Uruguay.
Please login to continue reading this article.
Not a member? Join Today (it's free).
- What should I pack when moving to Punta del Este?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Punta del Este?
- Will I be able to find a job in Punta del Este?
- What is life like in Punta del Este?
- What do expats in Punta del Este appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Punta del Este?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Punta del Este accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Punta del Este like?
- What are healthcare services like in Punta del Este?
- What are medical services in Punta del Este like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Punta del Este?
- What are emergency services like in Punta del Este?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Punta del Este?
- How are local medical facilities in Punta del Este?
- As a foreigner living in Punta del Este, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What is the average cost of housing in Punta del Este?If you live in Punta del Este, newcomers to Punta del Este would love to hear your answer to this question.