What is the average cost of housing in Columbus?
If you are thinking about moving to Columbus, cost of living in probably a key consideration. Expats commented about the cost of housing...
"The average cost of housing in Columbus is generally considered to be quite reasonable. The median home value in the city is around $150,000, and the median rent is around $1,000 per month. Prices can vary depending on the neighborhood and the type of housing, but overall, Columbus is a relatively affordable place to live," mentioned another expat when asked about moving to Columbus, the United States.
"Lower, I feel. You get more for your money as space is not so limited. Average costs: our mortgage is $1,100. That's for 3bdrm, 1bthrm, acreage...," commented one expat who made the move to Columbus, US.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Columbus?
- What do I need to know before moving to Columbus?
- How do I find a place to live in Columbus?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Columbus?
- What is the average cost of housing in Columbus?
- How do I meet people in Columbus?
- What should I pack when moving to Columbus?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Columbus?
- Will I be able to find a job in Columbus?
- What is life like in Columbus?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Columbus?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Columbus?
- What is the social scene like in Columbus?
- What advice to expats in Columbus have about housing?
- What are medical services in Columbus like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Columbus?
- Is the cost of living in Columbus high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Columbus?
- Why do people move to Columbus?
What is the average cost of housing in Columbus?If you live in Columbus, newcomers to Columbus would love to hear your answer to this question.