What is the average cost of housing in Vienna?
If you are thinking about moving to Vienna, cost of living in probably a key consideration. Expats commented about the cost of housing...
"The cost of housing in Vienna is generally quite high, with the average rentals for apartments ranging from about 900 EUR to 1600 EUR per month for a one-bedroom apartment and from 1,200 EUR to around 2,100 EUR for a two-bedroom apartment. Many apartments also come with additional fees such as a utility charge and a furnishings fee. Additionally, buying a home in Vienna is not a cheap endeavor; the median price of a home in Vienna as of May 2019 was 5,360 EUR per square meter," remarked another expat who made the move to Vienna, Austria, Austria.
- What should I pack when moving to Vienna?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Vienna?
- Will I be able to find a job in Vienna?
- What is life like in Vienna?
- What do expats in Vienna appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Vienna?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Vienna accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Vienna like?
- What are healthcare services like in Vienna?
- What are medical services in Vienna like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Vienna?
- What are emergency services like in Vienna?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Vienna?
- How are local medical facilities in Vienna?
- As a foreigner living in Vienna, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What is the average cost of housing in Vienna?If you live in Vienna, newcomers to Vienna would love to hear your answer to this question.