What is the average cost of housing in Ningbo?
If you are thinking about moving to Ningbo, cost of living in probably a key consideration. Expats commented about the cost of housing...
"The cost of housing in Ningbo varies greatly depending on the area and type of property. Generally speaking, housing in Ningbo is comparatively more affordable than many other major cities in China, with prices ranging from around 2,000 yuan per month for a basic one-bedroom apartment to around 10,000 yuan per month for a high-end luxury villa," said a member in Ningbo, China, China.
Quickly and easily find trusted moving, insurance, relocation and other providers with Expat Exchange's Moving Planner. Select which of our trusted partners you would like to hear from and we'll do the rest.
Get Started Now
- What should I pack when moving to Ningbo?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Ningbo?
- Will I be able to find a job in Ningbo?
- What is life like in Ningbo?
- What do expats in Ningbo appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Ningbo?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Ningbo accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Ningbo like?
- What are healthcare services like in Ningbo?
- What are medical services in Ningbo like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Ningbo?
- What are emergency services like in Ningbo?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Ningbo?
- How are local medical facilities in Ningbo?
- As a foreigner living in Ningbo, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What is the average cost of housing in Ningbo?If you live in Ningbo, newcomers to Ningbo would love to hear your answer to this question.