What is the average cost of housing in Montezuma?
If you are thinking about moving to Montezuma, cost of living in probably a key consideration. Expats commented about the cost of housing...
"The cost of housing in Montezuma varies depending on the type of accommodation and location. Generally, the cost of renting a house or apartment in Montezuma is relatively affordable compared to other parts of Costa Rica. Prices range from around $400 to $1,500 per month, depending on the size and amenities of the property," commented one expat who made the move to Montezuma, Costa Rica.
The insurance that travels with you. Now Health International's insurance plans offer you access to world-class healthcare facilities and treatment wherever and whenever you need it. With digital services, 24x7 customer support in different languages, and award-winning service, Now Health International will look after you no matter where you choose to go. Get a Quote from Now Health International.
GET A QUOTE
- What do I need to know before retiring in Montezuma?
- What do I need to know before moving to Montezuma?
- How do I find a place to live in Montezuma?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Montezuma?
- What is the average cost of housing in Montezuma?
- How do I meet people in Montezuma?
- What should I pack when moving to Montezuma?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Montezuma?
- Will I be able to find a job in Montezuma?
- What is life like in Montezuma?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Montezuma?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Montezuma?
- What is the social scene like in Montezuma?
- What advice to expats in Montezuma have about housing?
- What are medical services in Montezuma like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Montezuma?
- Is the cost of living in Montezuma high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Montezuma?
- Why do people move to Montezuma?
What is the average cost of housing in Montezuma?If you live in Montezuma, newcomers to Montezuma would love to hear your answer to this question.