What is the average cost of housing in Maadi?
If you are thinking about moving to Maadi, cost of living in probably a key consideration. Expats commented about the cost of housing...
"The average cost of housing in Maadi, can vary depending on the type and location of the property. Generally, the prices for apartments range from affordable to upscale, with monthly rents for a two-bedroom apartment starting at around 3,000 EGP and going up to 15,000 EGP or more for luxurious units. For villas and townhouses, the prices can be significantly higher, with monthly rents starting at around 20,000 EGP and reaching up to 50,000 EGP or more for high-end properties. It is important to note that these figures are approximate and can change based on various factors such as market conditions and property features," remarked another expat in Maadi, Egypt.
"The cost of housing in Maadi varies depending on the size, condition, and location of the property, but in general, it is higher than the average for Cairo as a whole," said a member in Maadi, Egypt.
- What should I pack when moving to Maadi?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Maadi?
- Will I be able to find a job in Maadi?
- What is life like in Maadi?
- What do expats in Maadi appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Maadi?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Maadi accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Maadi like?
- What are healthcare services like in Maadi?
- What are medical services in Maadi like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Maadi?
- What are emergency services like in Maadi?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Maadi?
- How are local medical facilities in Maadi?
- As a foreigner living in Maadi, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What is the average cost of housing in Maadi?If you live in Maadi, newcomers to Maadi would love to hear your answer to this question.