What is the average cost of housing in Tallinn?
If you are thinking about moving to Tallinn, cost of living in probably a key consideration. Expats commented about the cost of housing...
"The cost of housing in Tallinn is generally quite reasonable compared to other European cities. The average cost of renting an apartment in Tallinn is around €500-€700 per month, while the average cost of buying a property is around €1,500-€2,000 per square meter," said a member in Tallinn, Estonia.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Tallinn?
- What do I need to know before moving to Tallinn?
- How do I find a place to live in Tallinn?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Tallinn?
- What is the average cost of housing in Tallinn?
- How do I meet people in Tallinn?
- What should I pack when moving to Tallinn?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Tallinn?
- Will I be able to find a job in Tallinn?
- What is life like in Tallinn?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Tallinn?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Tallinn?
- What is the social scene like in Tallinn?
- What advice to expats in Tallinn have about housing?
- What are medical services in Tallinn like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Tallinn?
- Is the cost of living in Tallinn high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Tallinn?
- Why do people move to Tallinn?
What is the average cost of housing in Tallinn?If you live in Tallinn, newcomers to Tallinn would love to hear your answer to this question.