What is the average cost of housing in Minturno?
If you are thinking about moving to Minturno, cost of living in probably a key consideration. Expats commented about the cost of housing...
"The cost of housing in Minturno varies depending on the type of property and its location. Generally, the average cost of housing in Minturno is relatively affordable compared to other cities in Italy. Prices for apartments and houses range from around €50,000 to €200,000, depending on the size and condition of the property," wrote a member who made the move to Minturno, Italy.
"Lower cost for initial purchase. Check the internet real estate sites. Cost is based on location and housing requirement just like anywhere. We downsized a bit in the process as part of a life plan," explained one expat living in Minturno, Italy.
- What should I pack when moving to Minturno?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Minturno?
- Will I be able to find a job in Minturno?
- What is life like in Minturno?
- What do expats in Minturno appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Minturno?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Minturno accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Minturno like?
- What are healthcare services like in Minturno?
- What are medical services in Minturno like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Minturno?
- What are emergency services like in Minturno?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Minturno?
- How are local medical facilities in Minturno?
- As a foreigner living in Minturno, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What is the average cost of housing in Minturno?If you live in Minturno, newcomers to Minturno would love to hear your answer to this question.