What is the average cost of housing in Sendai?
If you are thinking about moving to Sendai, cost of living in probably a key consideration. Expats commented about the cost of housing...
"The average cost of housing in Sendai can vary greatly depending on the location and size of the property. For a single bedroom apartment in the city center, the monthly rent is typically around 50,000 to 70,000 Japanese Yen. If you're looking outside of the city center, the rent can drop to approximately 30,000 to 50,000 Japanese Yen per month. If you're interested in buying property, the average price per square meter in the city center is around 500,000 Japanese Yen, while outside of the city center it can be around 300,000 Japanese Yen per square meter. Please note that these are average prices and actual costs may vary," commented one expat who made the move to Sendai, Japan.
- What should I pack when moving to Sendai?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Sendai?
- Will I be able to find a job in Sendai?
- What is life like in Sendai?
- What do expats in Sendai appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Sendai?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Sendai accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Sendai like?
- What are healthcare services like in Sendai?
- What are medical services in Sendai like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Sendai?
- What are emergency services like in Sendai?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Sendai?
- How are local medical facilities in Sendai?
- As a foreigner living in Sendai, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What is the average cost of housing in Sendai?If you live in Sendai, newcomers to Sendai would love to hear your answer to this question.