What is the average cost of housing in Nairobi?
If you are thinking about moving to Nairobi, cost of living in probably a key consideration. Expats commented about the cost of housing...
"The cost of housing in Nairobi varies greatly depending on the area and type of housing. Generally, the average cost of a one-bedroom apartment in the city center is around $500 to $700 per month, while a three-bedroom apartment in the suburbs can cost anywhere from $800 to $1,500 per month. Prices for larger homes and villas can range from $2,000 to $5,000 per month," said another expat in Nairobi, Kenya.
- What should I pack when moving to Nairobi?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Nairobi?
- Will I be able to find a job in Nairobi?
- What is life like in Nairobi?
- What do expats in Nairobi appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Nairobi?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Nairobi accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Nairobi like?
- What are healthcare services like in Nairobi?
- What are medical services in Nairobi like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Nairobi?
- What are emergency services like in Nairobi?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Nairobi?
- How are local medical facilities in Nairobi?
- As a foreigner living in Nairobi, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What is the average cost of housing in Nairobi?If you live in Nairobi, newcomers to Nairobi would love to hear your answer to this question.