What is the average cost of housing in Riga?
If you are thinking about moving to Riga, cost of living in probably a key consideration. Expats commented about the cost of housing...
"The cost of housing in Riga is generally quite affordable compared to other European cities. The average price for a one-bedroom apartment in the city center is around €500-700 per month, while outside the city center the average price is around €400-500 per month. Prices for larger apartments can be higher, but still remain relatively affordable," wrote a member who made the move to Riga, Latvia.
- What should I pack when moving to Riga?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Riga?
- Will I be able to find a job in Riga?
- What is life like in Riga?
- What do expats in Riga appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Riga?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Riga accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Riga like?
- What are healthcare services like in Riga?
- What are medical services in Riga like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Riga?
- What are emergency services like in Riga?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Riga?
- How are local medical facilities in Riga?
- As a foreigner living in Riga, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What is the average cost of housing in Riga?If you live in Riga, newcomers to Riga would love to hear your answer to this question.