What is the average cost of housing in Luxembourg City?
If you are thinking about moving to Luxembourg City, cost of living in probably a key consideration. Expats commented about the cost of housing...
"The average cost of housing in Luxembourg City, can vary greatly depending on the type of property and its location. However, it is generally considered to be quite expensive, with rental prices for a one-bedroom apartment in the city center ranging from €1,200 to €2,000 per month, while purchasing a property can cost around €7,000 to €10,000 per square meter," said another expat in Luxembourg City, Luxembourg.
"The average cost of housing in Luxembourg City is generally higher than other cities in the country due to its location and the premium for its high quality of life. Prices for apartments can range from around 1,000 euros per square meter in outskirts, up to 3,500 euros per square meter for luxury apartments in the city centre," wrote a member who made the move to Luxembourg City, Luxembourg.
- What should I pack when moving to Luxembourg City?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Luxembourg City?
- Will I be able to find a job in Luxembourg City?
- What is life like in Luxembourg City?
- What do expats in Luxembourg City appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Luxembourg City?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Luxembourg City accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Luxembourg City like?
- What are healthcare services like in Luxembourg City?
- What are medical services in Luxembourg City like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Luxembourg City?
- What are emergency services like in Luxembourg City?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Luxembourg City?
- How are local medical facilities in Luxembourg City?
- As a foreigner living in Luxembourg City, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What is the average cost of housing in Luxembourg City?If you live in Luxembourg City, newcomers to Luxembourg City would love to hear your answer to this question.