What is the average cost of housing in Saltillo?
If you are thinking about moving to Saltillo, cost of living in probably a key consideration. Expats commented about the cost of housing...
"The cost of housing in Saltillo varies depending on location and other factors. On average, an adequately sized studio apartment in a safe neighborhood can cost around $400 USD per month, while a one-bedroom apartment of average size can cost approximately $600 USD per month. Furthermore, larger apartments and houses may cost as much as $1500 USD per month," explained one expat living in Saltillo, Mexico.
The insurance that travels with you. Now Health International's insurance plans offer you access to world-class healthcare facilities and treatment wherever and whenever you need it. With digital services, 24x7 customer support in different languages, and award-winning service, Now Health International will look after you no matter where you choose to go. Get a Quote from Now Health International.
GET A QUOTE
- What should I pack when moving to Saltillo?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Saltillo?
- Will I be able to find a job in Saltillo?
- What is life like in Saltillo?
- What do expats in Saltillo appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Saltillo?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Saltillo accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Saltillo like?
- What are healthcare services like in Saltillo?
- What are medical services in Saltillo like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Saltillo?
- What are emergency services like in Saltillo?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Saltillo?
- How are local medical facilities in Saltillo?
- As a foreigner living in Saltillo, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What is the average cost of housing in Saltillo?If you live in Saltillo, newcomers to Saltillo would love to hear your answer to this question.