What is the average cost of housing in Cabo San Lucas?
If you are thinking about moving to Cabo San Lucas, cost of living in probably a key consideration. Expats commented about the cost of housing...
"The average cost of housing in Cabo San Lucas is typically higher than other areas in Mexico, with prices ranging from moderately expensive to very expensive depending on the size and location of the property. Vacation rentals tend to be more expensive than long-term rentals, while single-family homes in gated communities tend to be the most expensive housing option," said a member in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.
Get a free international health insurance quote from our partner, Allianz Care, whose plans ensure that you have access to quality healthcare whenever you need it. Allianz's flexible solutions allow you to tailor your cover to meet your needs and budget.
Get a Quote
- What should I pack when moving to Cabo San Lucas?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Cabo San Lucas?
- Will I be able to find a job in Cabo San Lucas?
- What is life like in Cabo San Lucas?
- What do expats in Cabo San Lucas appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Cabo San Lucas?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Cabo San Lucas accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Cabo San Lucas like?
- What are healthcare services like in Cabo San Lucas?
- What are medical services in Cabo San Lucas like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Cabo San Lucas?
- What are emergency services like in Cabo San Lucas?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Cabo San Lucas?
- How are local medical facilities in Cabo San Lucas?
- As a foreigner living in Cabo San Lucas, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What is the average cost of housing in Cabo San Lucas?If you live in Cabo San Lucas, newcomers to Cabo San Lucas would love to hear your answer to this question.