What is the average cost of housing in Oslo?
If you are thinking about moving to Oslo, cost of living in probably a key consideration. Expats commented about the cost of housing...
"The cost of housing in Oslo is generally quite high. The average price for a one-bedroom apartment in the city center is around 8,000 to 10,000 Norwegian kroner (NOK) per month, while a three-bedroom apartment can cost up to 15,000 NOK per month. Prices outside of the city center tend to be lower, but still remain relatively expensive," explained one expat living in Oslo, Norway.
"To be honest I don't know what we pay, but I would estimate it to be around 3,500 dollars/month, which is certainly higher than I would expect to pay in the center of Houston," said another expat in Oslo, Norway.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Oslo?
- What do I need to know before moving to Oslo?
- How do I find a place to live in Oslo?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Oslo?
- What is the average cost of housing in Oslo?
- How do I meet people in Oslo?
- What should I pack when moving to Oslo?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Oslo?
- Will I be able to find a job in Oslo?
- What is life like in Oslo?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Oslo?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Oslo?
- What is the social scene like in Oslo?
- What advice to expats in Oslo have about housing?
- What are medical services in Oslo like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Oslo?
- Is the cost of living in Oslo high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Oslo?
- Why do people move to Oslo?
What is the average cost of housing in Oslo?If you live in Oslo, newcomers to Oslo would love to hear your answer to this question.