What is the average cost of housing in Lisbon?
If you are thinking about moving to Lisbon, cost of living in probably a key consideration. Expats commented about the cost of housing...
"The cost of housing in Lisbon can vary greatly depending on the area and type of accommodation. Generally, the average cost of renting an apartment in Lisbon is around €800 to €1,200 per month, while the average cost of buying a property is around €3,000 to €4,000 per square meter. Prices can be higher or lower depending on the location and amenities," said a member in Lisbon, Portugal.
- What should I pack when moving to Lisbon?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Lisbon?
- Will I be able to find a job in Lisbon?
- What is life like in Lisbon?
- What do expats in Lisbon appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Lisbon?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Lisbon accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Lisbon like?
- What are healthcare services like in Lisbon?
- What are medical services in Lisbon like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Lisbon?
- What are emergency services like in Lisbon?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Lisbon?
- How are local medical facilities in Lisbon?
- As a foreigner living in Lisbon, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What is the average cost of housing in Lisbon?If you live in Lisbon, newcomers to Lisbon would love to hear your answer to this question.