What is the average cost of housing in Moscow?
If you are thinking about moving to Moscow, cost of living in probably a key consideration. Expats commented about the cost of housing...
"The cost of housing in Moscow is generally quite high. Prices for apartments in the city center can range from around $1,000 to $2,500 per month, while apartments in the suburbs can be slightly cheaper. Prices for luxury apartments can be significantly higher," remarked another expat in Moscow, Russia.
"Much higher. I could rent a house on the beach in South Carolina for the price of a 2 room flat here. Expect to pay $1200-1800 a month if you live alone," said a member in Moscow, Russia.
Quickly and easily find trusted moving, insurance, relocation and other providers with Expat Exchange's Moving Planner. Select which of our trusted partners you would like to hear from and we'll do the rest.
Get Started Now
- What do I need to know before retiring in Moscow?
- What do I need to know before moving to Moscow?
- How do I find a place to live in Moscow?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Moscow?
- What is the average cost of housing in Moscow?
- How do I meet people in Moscow?
- What should I pack when moving to Moscow?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Moscow?
- Will I be able to find a job in Moscow?
- What is life like in Moscow?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Moscow?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Moscow?
- What is the social scene like in Moscow?
- What advice to expats in Moscow have about housing?
- What are medical services in Moscow like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Moscow?
- Is the cost of living in Moscow high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Moscow?
- Why do people move to Moscow?
What is the average cost of housing in Moscow?If you live in Moscow, newcomers to Moscow would love to hear your answer to this question.