What is the average cost of housing in Jeddah?
If you are thinking about moving to Jeddah, cost of living in probably a key consideration. Expats commented about the cost of housing...
"The cost of housing in Jeddah can vary greatly depending on the size and location of the property. Generally, the average cost of a one-bedroom apartment in the city center is around SAR 3,000 per month, while a three-bedroom apartment in the suburbs can cost around SAR 5,000 per month. Prices for villas and larger homes can range from SAR 10,000 to SAR 20,000 per month," wrote a member who made the move to Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
The insurance that travels with you. Now Health International's insurance plans offer you access to world-class healthcare facilities and treatment wherever and whenever you need it. With digital services, 24x7 customer support in different languages, and award-winning service, Now Health International will look after you no matter where you choose to go. Get a Quote from Now Health International.
GET A QUOTE
- What should I pack when moving to Jeddah?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Jeddah?
- Will I be able to find a job in Jeddah?
- What is life like in Jeddah?
- What do expats in Jeddah appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Jeddah?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Jeddah accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Jeddah like?
- What are healthcare services like in Jeddah?
- What are medical services in Jeddah like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Jeddah?
- What are emergency services like in Jeddah?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Jeddah?
- How are local medical facilities in Jeddah?
- As a foreigner living in Jeddah, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What is the average cost of housing in Jeddah?If you live in Jeddah, newcomers to Jeddah would love to hear your answer to this question.