What do I need to know before moving to Antalya?
When we asked people what advice they would give someone preparing to move to Antalya, they said...
"Before moving to Antalya, expats should familiarize themselves with the local language, Turkish. It is also important to research the cost of living in the city, as well as the availability of housing and transportation. Additionally, expats should be aware of the cultural norms and customs of the area, as well as the local laws and regulations. Finally, expats should research the job market in Antalya to ensure that they can find suitable employment," remarked another expat who made the move to Antalya, Turkey.
- What should I pack when moving to Antalya?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Antalya?
- Will I be able to find a job in Antalya?
- What is life like in Antalya?
- What do expats in Antalya appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Antalya?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Antalya accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Antalya like?
- What are healthcare services like in Antalya?
- What are medical services in Antalya like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Antalya?
- What are emergency services like in Antalya?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Antalya?
- How are local medical facilities in Antalya?
- As a foreigner living in Antalya, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What do I need to know before moving to Antalya?If you live in Antalya, newcomers to Antalya would love to hear your answer to this question.