What do I need to know before moving to Montezuma?
When we asked people what advice they would give someone preparing to move to Montezuma, they said...
"Montezuma is a small beach town located on the Nicoya Peninsula. It is known for its laid-back atmosphere and stunning beaches. Expats should be aware that the town is quite remote and the infrastructure is limited. It is important to research the availability of medical care, banking services, and other amenities before moving to Montezuma. Additionally, expats should be aware that the cost of living is higher than in other parts of Costa Rica due to its remote location. Finally, expats should be aware that the local language is Spanish, so it is important to learn some basic Spanish before moving to Montezuma," explained one expat living in Montezuma, Costa Rica.
The insurance that travels with you. Now Health International's insurance plans offer you access to world-class healthcare facilities and treatment wherever and whenever you need it. With digital services, 24x7 customer support in different languages, and award-winning service, Now Health International will look after you no matter where you choose to go. Get a Quote from Now Health International.
GET A QUOTE
- What do I need to know before retiring in Montezuma?
- What do I need to know before moving to Montezuma?
- How do I find a place to live in Montezuma?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Montezuma?
- What is the average cost of housing in Montezuma?
- How do I meet people in Montezuma?
- What should I pack when moving to Montezuma?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Montezuma?
- Will I be able to find a job in Montezuma?
- What is life like in Montezuma?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Montezuma?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Montezuma?
- What is the social scene like in Montezuma?
- What advice to expats in Montezuma have about housing?
- What are medical services in Montezuma like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Montezuma?
- Is the cost of living in Montezuma high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Montezuma?
- Why do people move to Montezuma?
What do I need to know before moving to Montezuma?If you live in Montezuma, newcomers to Montezuma would love to hear your answer to this question.