What do I need to know before moving to Frenaros?
When we asked people what advice they would give someone preparing to move to Frenaros, they said...
"Frenaros is a small village located in the Famagusta district of Cyprus. It is known for its beautiful beaches and stunning views of the Mediterranean Sea. Before moving to Frenaros, expats should be aware that the village is quite rural and the infrastructure is limited. It is important to research the local amenities and services available in the area before making the move. Additionally, expats should be aware that the local language is Greek, so it is important to learn some basic phrases before arriving. Finally, expats should be aware that the cost of living in Frenaros is relatively low, making it an attractive destination for those looking to live in a rural setting," remarked another expat who made the move to Frenaros, Cyprus.
"Consider renting if you are not concerned about having equity. I actually looked at renting when I first planned my move and decided that buying was better. Now almost 3 years later, renting would have been a better option for me, based on current rental costs," explained one expat living in Frenaros, Cyprus.
The insurance that travels with you. Now Health International's insurance plans offer you access to world-class healthcare facilities and treatment wherever and whenever you need it. With digital services, 24x7 customer support in different languages, and award-winning service, Now Health International will look after you no matter where you choose to go. Get a Quote from Now Health International.
GET A QUOTE
- What do I need to know before retiring in Frenaros?
- What do I need to know before moving to Frenaros?
- How do I find a place to live in Frenaros?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Frenaros?
- What is the average cost of housing in Frenaros?
- How do I meet people in Frenaros?
- What should I pack when moving to Frenaros?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Frenaros?
- Will I be able to find a job in Frenaros?
- What is life like in Frenaros?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Frenaros?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Frenaros?
- What is the social scene like in Frenaros?
- What advice to expats in Frenaros have about housing?
- What are medical services in Frenaros like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Frenaros?
- Is the cost of living in Frenaros high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Frenaros?
- Why do people move to Frenaros?
What do I need to know before moving to Frenaros?If you live in Frenaros, newcomers to Frenaros would love to hear your answer to this question.