What do I need to know before moving to Bogor?
When we asked people what advice they would give someone preparing to move to Bogor, they said...
"Before moving to Bogor, expats should be aware that the city is located in a tropical climate and experiences high temperatures and humidity year-round. It is important to be prepared for the weather and to dress appropriately. Expats should also be aware that the city is home to a large population of Muslims, and it is important to respect local customs and traditions. Additionally, expats should be aware that the city is home to a variety of different cultures and languages, and it is important to be open to learning about them. Finally, expats should be aware that the cost of living in Bogor is relatively low, making it an attractive destination for those looking to save money," mentioned another expat when asked about moving to Bogor, Indonesia.
- What should I pack when moving to Bogor?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Bogor?
- Will I be able to find a job in Bogor?
- What is life like in Bogor?
- What do expats in Bogor appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Bogor?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Bogor accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Bogor like?
- What are healthcare services like in Bogor?
- What are medical services in Bogor like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Bogor?
- What are emergency services like in Bogor?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Bogor?
- How are local medical facilities in Bogor?
- As a foreigner living in Bogor, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What do I need to know before moving to Bogor?If you live in Bogor, newcomers to Bogor would love to hear your answer to this question.