What do I need to know before moving to Florence?
When we asked people what advice they would give someone preparing to move to Florence, they said...
"Join the expat groups online and read or connect with anyone who has lived in the area you choose. I visited Italy two years prior to find the city that suited my needs and personality. You have to narrow down what is important to you, city or country life. Also find a place you can easily catch a train from and has bus service," commented one expat who made the move to Florence, Italy.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Florence?
- What do I need to know before moving to Florence?
- How do I find a place to live in Florence?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Florence?
- What is the average cost of housing in Florence?
- How do I meet people in Florence?
- What should I pack when moving to Florence?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Florence?
- Will I be able to find a job in Florence?
- What is life like in Florence?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Florence?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Florence?
- What is the social scene like in Florence?
- What advice to expats in Florence have about housing?
- What are medical services in Florence like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Florence?
- Is the cost of living in Florence high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Florence?
- Why do people move to Florence?
What do I need to know before moving to Florence?If you live in Florence, newcomers to Florence would love to hear your answer to this question.