What do I need to know before moving to Nueva Gorgona?
When we asked people what advice they would give someone preparing to move to Nueva Gorgona, they said...
"Before moving to Nueva Gorgona it is important to be aware of the climate, language, cost of living, employment opportunities, healthcare system, quality of life and safety. The climate is tropical and humid with consistent temperatures year round. Spanish is the official language spoken but English is widely spoken in some areas. The cost of living is relatively inexpensive compared to other countries, however the currency is the US dollar. Job opportunities can be limited, however there are some opportunities in retail, hospitality and tourism. The quality of healthcare is good in most areas and the public healthcare system is available to all citizens. The quality of life in Nueva Gorgona is excellent with a low crime rate and a peaceful atmosphere," said a member in Nueva Gorgona, Panama.
"RENT FIRST before you buy. Rent for several months in several areas before you buy," remarked another expat who made the move to Nueva Gorgona , Panama.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Nueva Gorgona?
- What do I need to know before moving to Nueva Gorgona?
- How do I find a place to live in Nueva Gorgona?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Nueva Gorgona?
- What is the average cost of housing in Nueva Gorgona?
- How do I meet people in Nueva Gorgona?
- What should I pack when moving to Nueva Gorgona?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Nueva Gorgona?
- Will I be able to find a job in Nueva Gorgona?
- What is life like in Nueva Gorgona?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Nueva Gorgona?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Nueva Gorgona?
- What is the social scene like in Nueva Gorgona?
- What advice to expats in Nueva Gorgona have about housing?
- What are medical services in Nueva Gorgona like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Nueva Gorgona?
- Is the cost of living in Nueva Gorgona high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Nueva Gorgona?
- Why do people move to Nueva Gorgona?
What do I need to know before moving to Nueva Gorgona?If you live in Nueva Gorgona, newcomers to Nueva Gorgona would love to hear your answer to this question.